Opportunities for Bed Liner Materials (spray coatings)
Don’t lose on the capacity to increase your revenue dramatically. In the event that you run or own a spray on truck bed liner business, it’s worth your time to read this informative article and look at growing your business.
Spray lining materials and coatings are found in industrial, agricultural, aero, marine and other technical applications. The main difference between spraying bed liners versus other kinds of jobs is volume of materials applied in a job.
Types of Bed Liner Applicators:
Small Auto Shops
- They send customers to other shops for Bedliner applications and find value in doing it in-house
- These guys are fed up with losing part of the sale dollars and see synergy and return on an investment in a store
- The company has open bays and want to add to their reputation by offering A new service
- These businesses possess some other primary business function linked to lining or coating
- They cover ground and know they have the power handle extra jobs
- Sometimes the dog owner is carrying it out
- These owners are knowledgeable inside their business and learn quickly
- These car auto dealerships see the main benefit of having a competitive bedliner company that competes with Rhino, Line-x and Speedliner
- They have multiple bays in the shop and have man power to do the task
- Quality bed liners sprayed on attract customers & helps auto sales or trade in value
Why Bed Liners are Such a Popular Item
Rhino lining came to exist to provide an answer to disenfranchised disenchanted body shops, depending on insurance due to their income where laws reduced payouts on claims. Insurance changes hurt collision based companies. This negatively affected the income of many shops.
The occasions of the claims changes i.e. direct repair programs or steering laws, the first 90’s, inspired Russell Lewis to depart from the first rhino from South Africa and open as rhino linings in NA. Hence the Spray Bedliner market opened up mainly via collision shops needs to supplement lost revenue or expand. Since this was the principal focus, there’s been little information produced about crossing over into other major markets.
The Spray Lining & Coating Opportunities
Like any business, diversification is important. To own 3 revenue streams in a small business is just one method of guaranteeing success on the long haul. The bedliner part of business alone has 2 major markets. The only real reason a company would NOT pursue these other markets is since they’re satisfying their revenue goals inside their primary market and the bed liner side business.
If your business depends on bed liners for the principal source of income, there is no reason NOT to try and enter one other customer, industrial and agricultural markets. One or two jobs per month can potentially double your cash flow if you’re doing less than 40 beds per month.
(spray-lining and coatings) has seen this chance for growth and helps bring products training and support to those people who are willing to take the following step. With an multipurpose application material, a contractor can simply go from a spray bedliner job to a silo lining, flooring or marine job. This can be a key benefit to having a flexible application process which spray-lining focuses on.