1. Don’t let anxiety and stress take a toll: There is an increasing body of research that shows anxiety and stress, in a few women, lead to pre-term birth, smaller babies, and potential problems later for the little one from respiratory illness and developmental delays.
2. It requires simple steps: Reduce the stress risk by utilizing techniques from yoga and meditation. The March of Dimes suggests meditation and exercise made for pregnant women as effective stress techniques. You will find CDs specifically for pregnant women that help enormously. They can even be used during delivery and after the baby is born.
3. Reducing the chance during pregnancy: Women before often discussed the need to take it easy during pregnancy. Throughout the 1980s and 1990s there was a tendency to downplay this need as women evolved in the work place. However, Dr. Calvin Hobel, professor of obstetrics at the University of California, Los Angeles has discovered that chronic stress in pregnancy can enhance the likelihood of complications such as for instance pre-term birth, smaller babies, respiratory illness, or developmental delays. Women who work very difficult in high stress jobs might be predisposed of these problems.
4. Develop an attitude of gratitude: Some women can operate in high levels of stress without ill effects on the pregnancy. These are women who have positive attitudes and low anxiety levels about life challenges. Mother Theresa once said our greatest protection is really a joyful heart.
5. Dont just survive visualize: Visualization techniques include obtaining the pregnant mom picture herself as calm and relaxed حوامل. One mom who used these techniques reported that whenever she did this her baby in utero would become very still. She laughed that the baby went from crawling around her belly to becoming absolutely still. Using these techniques as the little one develops might help mom and baby practice relaxation strategies that are known to reduce anxiety and stress.
6. Develop into a mommy whisperer: Dr. Miles used these techniques extensively during her pregnancy and after her baby boy was born in 1973. Children are so responsive to relaxation techniques that her son would become still and quiet.
7. Steer your career: Moms need to consider they have 30 years left in a vocation, so she should consider taking some down time during pregnancy if she’s prone to worry and tension.
8. Figure out how to self-soothe: Many women have not learned to talk with themselves in kind, loving tones. They might not have received enough mothering. Learning to have a compassionate voice, even when silent, will soothe mom along side her child.
9. Make connections: Social support and nurturing by someone is linked to higher birth weight and healthier infants. Dr. Miles encourages women to utilize soft eyes using their partner and continue to create positive connections during pregnancy. It’s essential for the mother and baby and it generates healing chemicals. Bonding behaviors secrete oxytocin a chemical that leads to positive bonding in the family.